Friday, February 1, 2008

Who In The World Is HeeHaw Jones?

I've been very puzzled by this question for a long time and I know I'm not alone. But when I got the chance to meet the man, the myth, the legend you better believe I jumped at it. Last night was the world premier of "Night Of The Living Donkey" at the Asheville Brew and View and HeeHaw Jones was there signing autographs, talking about what it's like to be a pro, you know, a typical Thursday night for HeeHaw.

You better believe I got my picture taken with him and let me tell you he lives up to all the hype. I've met many a pro boater in my day but HeeHaw Jones is the consumate pro. He definately stands out from the rest. Learn more about HeeHaw at www.heehawjones.com

The movie was fantastic. Spencer's best work yet even if he says so himself. All of us here at the US National Whitewater Center are very proud of Cooper Lambla and his feature roll in the film. But even more so, we want to shout out high props to our own Garrett Bryant, USNWC Retail Manager extraordinaire, for his movie debut. Garrett's moment in the spotlight alone was worth the price of admission. Everybody needs to go see this movie. You can purchase it at www.effort.tv but I'm afraid you've missed your chance at an autographed copy from HeeHaw Jones. Garrett got one but he had to pay extra. Fame gets you nowhere.