Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

...and no, we are not talking about a big jolly man in a red suit. We kicked off the peak of our summer season with the first of five
Kid's Summer Camps. The response from campers and parents was extremely positive and we are psyched to announce that we will be expanding the programming for the 2009 season. Below are just a few of the comments that parents of campers shared with us.
"My son had an absolute ball at the camp and I am very pleased with what he learned. It seems he has some natural skill at this and I appreciate you bringing that out in him!"

"I found out that this was the first summer camp that you have had and I think it was fabulous! From my perspective, things went smoothly and, like I said earlier, he had a blast!"

I have been doing summer camps and kayak camps for several years and I feel that the format, quality of instructors, and overall positive attitude of our center staff contributes to a phenom program. I am excited to see what the coming weeks will present to us and oh yes kiddies, I still have more up my sleeve. Enjoy just a few of the images from our past kids camp.